STAY IN THE VILLA:
- You can enjoy the view, swim in the sea or pool, take a sun bath, read, relax in the hanging chairs, have a drink. From the platform at the sea you can snorkel along the rocky coast. Quite nice because of under water rocks and differend fish. We counted more then 20 species.
- Listen to music. In the villa you find a selection of CD´s, mainly Italian/Napolitanen music.
- Games: In the villa you find chess and other games,decks of cards and a dart board.
- Fitness: Some of you may want to do something for their fitness. Either you continue your regular exercise or you have a new start. You find two Sissel Pilate circles and Thera bands Books about Pilates and the Egoscue method are also there. I found the simple Egoscue exercises very helpful to overcome back pain.
- Cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen. All items can be delivered. You can also hire a cook.
JOGGING: Jogging enthusiasts can do very panoramic runs along the Amalfitana. If you want to run off the road, you must be ready to jog uphill. Either first going to the east till the Furore gorge and take the path uphill after the bridge. Very beautiful but also quite steep! Or you go to the left and leave the road before the bridge in Marina di Praia and take the path uphill - again quite steep. In Marina di Praia you also jog down the valley, then along the sea towards the restaurant Il Pirata and then before reaching it up the hill till you reach the road and then back to the villa.